This ongoing offer is a tidy little earner. It works like this…
- To qualify, place a Back bet on a horse with the bookmaker. Usually the bookmaker will specify whether there is a specific race or racecourse where the offer is applicable. Look for a horse with Back odds of 5.0 or more and where the Lay odds are really close.
- Lay the opposing view by placing a Lay bet on the same horse at Betfair.
Follow-up – If My Horse Wins
- The optimum outcome is for the horse win because you’ll receive a free bet OR a risk free bet.
- Use the Oddsmatcher to find another suitable Matched Betting Opportunity. The calculator option (Stake Returned or Stake Not Returned) will depend on the bookmaker’s T&Cs. We’ve listed some of the most regular bookmakers below.
- Place a follow up Back bet and Lay the opposing view with Betfair.
If Your Free Bet Is With Bet365
This is slightly different, if your horse wins at odds of 5.0 and over, you will get a risk free bet on the next feature race. For this you must use your own funds. You should then locate the next race and find a close match (look for odds over 5.0 to maximise profits). If the horse loses, you will get £50 cash Back into your account. If it wins great!! You have another £50 risk free bet on the next race, repeat the process.
Follow-up – My Horse Didn’t Win
If the horse doesn’t win, your Back bet and Lay bet will cancel each other out. Look out for more offers of this type. The more you do, the better you’ll get at them.
Bet365 will give you a risk-free bet, up to £50, for the next race. The value of the risk free bet will be the same value as the qualifying bet (up to £50). You need to make sure you’re available to place the follow-up bet right after the qualifying race finishes.
When you receive the risk-free bet, use it in Stake Not Returned mode.
This offer usually runs for 2 races each day and when there is channel 4 racing on, it usually applies to all races
Betfair Sportsbook have an offer where if you Back a winner over 3/1 (4.0) you get a free bet up to your stake amount (max £25). This offer is usually on all CH4 races and the free bet can be used on any event.
TIP- Do not use Betfair exchange to Lay Betfair sportsbook bets.