This calculator has been designed to equal profit from risk free bets. The common logic has been to place both bets as SNR bets and if the first bet wins you win a bit more money. This calculator has been designed so we can equal out the profit whether the first bet wins or loses.
Use this calculator for the first bet of a risk free bet (for example when you are only offered a free bet if the first bet loses). If the first bet loses then switch back to the normal calculator and put it in SNR mode for the free bet.
The calculator can be found here:
In the example below, I am looking at the Totesport sign up offer. This offer says if we bet £25 and it loses we will get a £25 free bet. I still want to bet at odds over 5.0 to maximise the profit. I have found a match of 7.00 to Back and 7.4 to Lay. I am going to put all of these details into the calculator as shown below:
- I enter my Back stake, £25 in this case.
- I enter my Back odds, 7.00 in this case.
- The Lay odds at the exchange are 7.40
- Enter the Lay commission for the exchange you are using.
- Free bet award is what you will get if your first bet loses
- How much of the free bet you should retain (if it is a SNR bet this should be 80%. If the money comes Back as cash, enter 95%)
- This shows you what you should Lay at the exchange. The Lay stake is £21.09 and the liability is £134.98 (remember this is how much you will need in the exchange.
- This shows us the breakdown where our profit will come from based on the first bet winning or losing.